Title: Administrative Assistant
- Non exempt
- 40 hours per week
Job Description: Assist the General Manger with supporting all facets of the outlet center up to and including but not limited to center A/R, A/P (use of AVID), customer service support, all tenant related activities and communications. The administrative assistant should be competent with computer skills and is responsible for creating, maintaining and filing documents that efficiently and effectively support daily office operations. The administrative assistant will possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, ownership, outside clients and vendors.
Responsibilities may include:
- Management Office
- Managing calendars; meeting and event arrangements; event planning and coordination; preparing reports and financial data; filing; data entry; processing budgets and expenses; reports tracking; coordinating the submission of proposals; tracking sales progress; maintaining tenant records; training and supervising other support staff; communicating with external service providers
- Receive, enter/code, submit, and file all accounts payable invoices
- Maintain a monthly checklist of all accounts payable invoices
- Prepare and maintain year-end accrual spreadsheet to close out accounts payable
- Review monthly tenant performance based on sales reports
- Performs a variety of Internet research functions and uses word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Assist with part-time administrative responsibilities
- Assist with overflow work of other team members
- Assist with oversight of CSR staff. Assign tasks, follow up, provide feedback and offer training as needed.
- Handling telephone calls; receiving and directing visitors; fill in for the office receptionist (CSR) as needed; and customer relations.
- Center communications and activities
- Assist General Manager in executing the marketing plan
- Monitor activity and post content on the organization’s social media channels
- Maintain current coupon and deal offers on the organization’s website weekly
- Order, proof, and distribute coupon books, mall directories, rack cards, etc.
- On-site marketing material (i.e. sign holders, billboards, directories, etc.)
- Collecting (from tenants), creating, submitting, and confirming MOOD media music messaging
- Utilize monthly sales reports to determine struggling tenants to be used in social/website promotions in an effort to support sales
- Community outreach
- Pre-plan for coupon distribution off-site
- Work with area attractions to create special promotions and offers that cross promote the Center and attraction
- Tourism – yearly solidify bus driver and group leader deals with tenants, reach out to market bus tourism, reach out to former group leaders/bus companies on file
- Assist General Manager with
- Bi-weekly and monthly reporting of sales, trends, tenant concerns/issues, and marketing activities
- Staff and tenant meetings including generation of content, set-up, presenting and more
- Monitoring and notifying tenants regarding lease/license agreement compliance
- Overseeing storage and filing of important documents
- Communicating corporate directives
- Minimum 2 years experience in office management
- Advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software
- Excellent organization skills, communication, and computer skills
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required
- Follow AY Covid 19 Vaccination Policy
To apply, please complete application and email with a cover letter to Kate Creef, GM: email@example.com